>Chicken has a higher content of valuable, easily digestible proteins and low fat. It is a source of selenium, phosphorus and other minerals: iron, phosphorus, zinc, sodium and potassium. Naturally, it contains vitamin B3, which is involved in the control of blood sugar levels and, together with vitamin B6, it affects metabolism. Fish meat is also easy to digest thanks to its optimum amino acid ratio. In addition, it contains essential unsaturated fatty acids. >Tasty and healthy treat:>
- >Easily digestible proteins>
- >Vitamin B3 and B6 for smooth metabolism>
- >Selenium protects the body during stress and promotes immunity>
- >Phosphorus for healthy teeth and bones>
- >Unsaturated fatty acids for healthy heart and beautiful coat>
>>Ingredients:> chicken meat (63%), fish meat (13%), vegetable by-products, corn starch, seafood extract, oils and fats, salt, sugar >Technological additives:> glycerin, sorbitol The product contains dye approval >Analytical constituents:> Crude protein 30%, Crude fats and oils 2%, Crude fiber 1%, Crude ash 3%, Moisture 26%.